General English Questions and Answers
She was in such a state of extreme nervousness when she was ________ for the interview that she burst into tears.
Once the applications have been looked at the usual procedure for the panel is to follow ________ the references of those candidates who have been shortlisted.
It's a gamble at the moment whether the company will make profit in its second year but that nevertheless is the ________ aim.
I think that your financial optimism is not really justified and you should adopt a more ________ attitude.
She got quite angry about the size of the invoice until it was pointed out that it was the government who ________ the value added tax.
Under the current legislation if you are late in paying your taxes, then you have to face a financial ________ .
I do like to get a ________ reply to my letters especially when they are referring to the amount of money I'm supposed to be paying.
In order to cut down the expenses of compiling and sending out the invoices, you need to employ an ________ administrator.
You should have read the ________ of payment as soon as you received the invoice for the goods.
Managers complained bitterly at the Annual General Meeting that ________ of production had dropped to an all time low.
1. General English Test - 10
2. General English Test - 11
3. General English Test - 12
4. General English Test - 13
5. General English Test - 14
6. General English Test - 15
7. General English Test - 16
8. General English Test - 17
9. General English Test - 18
10. General English Test - 19
11. General English Test - 20
12. General English Test - 21
13. General English Test - 22
14. General English Test - 23
15. General English Test - 24
16. General English Test - 25
17. General English Test - 26
18. General English Test - 27
19. General English Test - 28
20. General English Test - 29
Benefits of Stevia
Famous Nurses Who Made History
Tips to Remove Pimples on Face
Most Extraordinary Churches Of The World
Beautiful Reasons to Visit Australia
DAINTREE NATIONAL PARK
This national park located in Far North Queensland was founded in 1981 and became a World Heritage Site in 1988. Most of the parks area is covered by tropical rain forest and is home to over 400 bird species.