Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
The curious crowd gathered to watch the irate customer ________ about the poor service he received in the restaurant.
The police officer ________ the crowd to step back from the fire so that no one would get hurt.
Floyd has a distinctive ________ to his voice—easily recognizable over the phone.
The cozy beach cottage was only ________ for summer tenants because it lacked the insulation to make a winter stay comfortable.
The protesters were concerned that the proposed legislation would have a(n) ________ effect on the state’s nature preserves.
The catlike movements of the sneaky ________ served him well when he picked pockets among the tourists on the crowded boardwalk.
Although it was supposed to be written for the general public, the report was so ________ that only those with inside knowledge of government workings could understand it.
The ________ seventh-grader towered over the other players on his basketball team.
I could tell by Konrad’s ________ manner that he was really sorry for how he had treated Annette.
The ________ old cowboy had a complexion that spoke of many years in the desert sun, rounding up wild horses.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
8. Synonyms - Test-25
9. Synonyms - Test-26
10. Synonyms - Test-27
11. Antonym Test - 11
12. Antonym Test - 12
13. Antonym Test - 13
14. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
19. Antonym Test - 14
20. Antonym Test - 15
Most Intense Sports of the Ancient World
Make Up Tips
Benefits of Grapes
Best Bodyweight Exercises for a Strong Core
Benefits of Swiss Chard
Beat The Heat
Cool as a cucumber
Cucumbers are great coolers. Eat cucumbers which have a high content of water. Close your eyes and place roundels of cucumbers on them for a few minutes. It refreshes your eyes and makes you feel cool.