Spotting Errors in Sentence
Directions: In each of the questions, find out which part of the sentence has an error.
1. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-09
2. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-10
3. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-11
4. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-12
5. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-13
6. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-14
7. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-15
8. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
9. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
10. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
11. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
12. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
13. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
14. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
15. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
16. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
17. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
18. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
19. Sentence Completion - Test-01
20. Sentence Completion - Test-02
Major Dhyan Chand
Tips to succeed in IELTS Exam
Rules to play Checkers
Grandparents Day Celebration
Benefits of Tamarillo fruits
Love Compatibility between Aries and Capricorn
Aries and Capricorn
- Love Compatibility Profile
When Aries and Capricorn come together in a love match, they must work hard to maintain their mutual energy. Their approaches can seem almost opposite to one another -- Aries is all about acting without bothering to consider where the action is directed or what it will attain, while Capricorn is all about judging whether (or how much) it will benefit them before they take action. Aries moves fast and, to Capricorn, at least, seems to risk it all. Capricorn abhors unnecessary risk. They move at a slower pace, working inexhaustibly toward well-defined goals (usually related to career or other forms of public advancement). Both partners always get where they're going, only in different ways -- and usually where they're going is totally different, too!
Capricorn is generally rather quiet and unassuming while Aries is much louder and more flashy. They're both very stubborn and think their way is best, so in order to work together, they have to agree to disagree. Their philosophies are very different: Aries looks for the shortcut while Capricorn wants to follow the rules, assuming they're a tried-and-true path to success. How does this manifest itself in a romantic relationship? Aries is all about impetuous, passionate pursuit of the one they want, without stopping to think whether the one they've chosen is really the right one for them. Capricorn, on the other hand, likes to analyze how much a potential love partner will be able to help them advance in life, and will use that as the basis of their decision of whether or not to pursue the relationship. If these two can meet and get together, however, they can teach one another things they wouldn't learn on their own.
Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars (Passion) and Capricorn is ruled by the Planet Saturn (Karma). These Planets often work against one another, just as Aries and Capricorn have to struggle to find common ground. These two can definitely help one another, however, especially on a project: Saturn has strong powers of perseverance, but Mars has the energy and drive it takes to get things done. These two Signs might make a better duo in the workplace than in the bedroom! Both partners tend to be resolute and neither gives up easily; if their energies are not channeled in positive ways, together these Planets may inflict cruelty, even violence on one another, or cause one another to repress their emotions. Aries must take care not to work against Capricorn, who, in turn, must try not to dampen Aries's fiery spirit.