General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
The name of India's first carrier is
"Black Pagoda" is in
Wodeyars were the ruler of
Princely State of Mysore
Princely State of Travancore
None of these
At which of the following place Rajiv Gandhi died of human bomb explosion?
Which one of the following states has only one representatives each in Lok Sabha?
Himachal Pradesh and Jammu Kashmir
Arunachal Pradesh and Tripura
Mizoram and Nagaland
Who Was the founder of All India Muslim League?
Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
Nawab Saleem Ullah Khan
Liyaqat Ali Khan
Mohammad Ali Jinnah
Which one of the following is a water soluble vitamin?
Which of the following Crops is of Kharif Season?
The general direct flow of summer monsoon in India is -
From South to North
From South West to South East
From South East to South West
From South West to North East
The term "Fourth Estate" refers to
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Small Things That Can Bring You Joy
Benefits of Cantaloupe
The Best New Cars
Precautions while using CNG
Benefits of Black berries
Rules to play Baseball
Benefits of Fenugreek Seeds and Leaves
Herbal tea made with fenugreek, lemon and honey (check below for recipe) is traditionally used as remedy for fevers.