General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
Which among the following has emerged as the country's most popular bank for the year 2010 in terms of online visits?
Which among the following states primarily depends upon the thermal power?
Which among the following is NOT Tier I Capital?
Paid up Capital
Investment Fluctuation Reserves
Consider the following statements:
1. The auditing of Prime Minister's Relief Fund is done by Comptroller and Auditor General of India
2. Comptroller and Auditor General of India has also been given right to audit private companies books
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Which of the following country was the host of First Asian Yoga Championship held recently?
Consider the following acts:
1. Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
2. The Insurance Act, 1938
3. Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
4. Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Which among the above acts were amended recently to establish an apex Financial Stability and Development Council (FSDC) headed by the Finance Minister for the purpose of institutionalizing the mechanism for maintaining financial stability and resolving inter-regulatory disputes?
Only 1 & 2
Only 1 2 & 3
Only 2 , 3 & 4
All 1 to 4
Who among the following was the president of the Indian National Congress when India attained independence?
Abul Kalam Azad
N S Reddy
From time to time, the Government of India approves various Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) proposals. Which among the following bodies recommends this approval prior to the Ministry of Finance / Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs?
National Development Council
Foreign Investment Promotion Board
Central Economic Intelligence Bureau
Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India
There are National Research Centers (NRC) established in India under an ongoing scheme of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. In this context consider the following: 1. NRC-Citrus : Nagpur2. NRC-Grapes : Kolhapur 3. NRC-Banana : Trichy 4. NRC- Litchi : Muzaffarpurwhich among the above matches are correct?
1, 2, 4
1, 3, 4,
2, 3, 4
Which among the following sports is NOT a part of the London Olympics?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips for Best Student in the class
Class 9 - Congruent Triangles
Swach Bharat Abhiyan
Class 9 - Rationalisation
Class 8 - Light
Most Stylish Athletes of All Time Male
Must Have iPhone Accessories
Bose SoundDock Portable Digital Music System
The SoundDock Portable digital music system reproduces music with fullness and clarity unmatched by other battery powered iPod speakers, from a design even slimmer than our original. Proprietary Bose