General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2014
Which among the following states has launched free CFL bulbs scheme for hut dwellers?
The El Nino effect is known to cause floods in ________?
The nine-dotted line or nine-dash map refers to the demarcation line in South China Sea using by ________?
Which among the following is / are correct statements with respect to the 'New York Declaration of Forests' that was released at the UN Climate Summit in New York in 2014?
1. It pledges to eliminate deforestation by 2030.
2. It pledges restoration of more than 350 million hectares of forests and croplands
3. It is a legally binding political agreement
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1 & 3
1, 2 & 3
The duration of President 's rule in a State in the first instance is ________?
In which of the following years Government introduced the Market Stabilisation Scheme (MSS) to absorb excess liquidity?
As of October 2014, the 'State of Palestine' is recognized by which among the following permanent members of United Nations?
China and Russia
China, Russia and UK
China, France, Russia and UK
Who was the first Indian to receive the Stalin Prize?
Jawahar Lal Nehru
India's Prakash Nanjappa, is associated with which of the following sports/events?
Who among the following is the present chairman of Indian Space Research Organization?
A S Kirankumar
G. Madhavan Nair
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Ginger
Most Charming Alpine Towns
Important Tips for Hiring the Best Employees
Most Amazing Roads
Indias First - Quiz
Benefits of Radish
Radishes lower body temperature and relieve inflammation from fevers. A good method of intake is drinking radish juice mixed with black salt, and since they act as good disinfectants, radishes also fight infections that can cause fever.