General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Mount Stromboli, which is one of the active volcanoes in the world, is in which country?
As on March 2015, how many Prime Ministers of India have been awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Which one of the following countries celebrates its Republic Day on 2 June?
Who among the following is/are major players in the Government Securities Market?
1. Commercial Banks
2. Insurance Companies
3. Individual Households
4. Co-operative and Regional Rural Banks
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Only 1, 2 & 4
Only 1, 2 & 3
Only 1, 3 & 4
1, 2, 3 & 4
Who has won the Baileys Women's Prize for Fiction 2015?
Which of the following countries hosted the World Trade Organization (WTO) Ministerial Conference of 2015?
Which country has been declared free of Ebola by the World Health Organisation (WHO) on 7th November, 2015?
As per Wealth-X list, who is the wealthiest jeweller in India?
T S Kalyanaraman
M P Ahammed
George Clayton Johnson, who passed away in 2015, was related to which of the following fields?
Which country is the 'Country of honour' at China's South Asia Expo June 2016?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Craziest Eating Contests From Around The World
Latest New Cars
What to Eat in West Bengal
Crazy Bike Designs
The cool but probably dangerous way to carry your kid bike
Parking might be a problem though.