General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Who became the first woman to score a hat-trick in FIFA women's world cup?
The headquarters of the International Maritime Organisation (IMO) are located at which city?
Which one of the following declarations is related to working children?
Who became the first New Zealand cricketer to score double century in One Day International (ODI) cricket?
Which of the following banks have in 2015 merged with Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Lakshmi Vilas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
Which state emerged as best performer as per the latest data on the performance of states on the Twenty Point Programme?
Who has been elected as UN general assembly president of its 70th anniversary session?
In which of the following states, 'Kambala' (annual Buffalo race in muddy fields) events are conducted?
Hollywood composer, James Horner, who died in 2015, had won two academic awards for his work in which movie?
The Karate Kid
Which country was most hit by the rare and historic cyclone Chapala, in 2015?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Motivate
The worlds Fastest Limousine
Myth about AIDS
Most Prettiest Faces In The World
Worlds Biggest Casinos
City of Dreams Macau China
Opened with an investment of US $2.1 billion City of Dreams has 520 table and poker games and 1350 gaming machines. The hotel houses 14 restaurants and barsa complete package indeed.