General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
The Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC) 2011 is meant to register which of the following:
2. Urban Poverty
3. Rural Poverty
4. Consumption pattern Select the correct option from the codes given below:
Only 1 & 2
Only 1 & 3
Only 1, 2 & 3
1, 2, 3 & 4
The Marathi writer Choosen for the prestigious Jnanpith Award-2014 is ________?
Who has been conferred with the prestigious Vyaas Samman award for the year 2014?
Kamal Kishore Goenka
Trilok Chandra Chaterjee
Who among the following has won the prestigious DSC Prize for Literature, one of the South Asia's top literary awards?
Who of the following is the author of the book titled ? 'flood of Fire'?
Garuda Shakti III is the military exercise between India and which country?
Bhakti Sharma, who is in news in 2015, is associated with ________?
Who of the following has been awarded with the Best Player of the Year at the 2015 Globe Soccer Awards?
The Andes Mountains does not pass through which one of the following countries?
Which among of the following parties declared victory in the 2015 Israel legislative election?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
GK Indian History
Cool Gifts College Students
Most Expensive Divorces In History
Basic English Usage
Suryakant Tripathi Nirala
What to Eat in West Bengal
A favourite Bengali palate cleanser, made with a lot of different vegetables including at least one bitter veg, simmered with a hint of sugar and milk to bring out the bitterness of the fresh vegetables.