General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
In 2015, World Congress on International Law was held in ________?
Which Indian organization in 2015 commissioned two new ships viz. Apoorva and C-421?
Indian Coast Guard
Special Frontier Force
India is a member of which of the following organisations?
1. International law Commission (ILC)
2. International Court of Justice (ICJ)
3. International Criminal Court (ICC)
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1 and 2 only
1 and 3 only
2 and 3 only
All of them
Who among the following was the author of the book 'Advantage India-From Challenge to Opportunity'?
R K Pachauri
APJ Abdul Kalam
In 2015, which one of the following countries has commissioned the 'Huanggang', a new missile destroyer?
If a person wants to enrol for the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana his/her age must be between ________?
Which one of the following is not a minor forest produce?
What is the minimum power generation capacity of the Super Thermal Power Plants?
Who has been appointed as chairman of Narmada Valley Development Authority (NVDA)?
Which of the following organisations has launched an initiative titled 'Anticipate, Absorb, Reshape' to build climate resilience?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Apples
Scary Bridges In The World
Benefits of Nectarine
Rules to play Rowing
Class 8 - Parliament and The Making of Laws
Benefits of Plum
Worst Body Language Mistakes Job Seekers Make
Failing to smile
Reiman said smiling demonstrates confidence, openness, warmth, and energy It also sets off the mirror neurons in your listener, instructing them to smile back Without the smile, an individual is often seen as grim or aloof, she explained