General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
Driest location on Earth is in which country?
On Which date, National Mathematics Day is observed in India?
What is the India's position in the Global Illicit Financial Flows Report 2004-13?
Which of the following schedules of Indian constitution deals with autonomous council in Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura and Mizoram?
Christopher Alan Bayly, who passed away, in 2015 was a famous________?
The East Asia Summit 2015 was held in which country?
Proposed Kowada Nuclear Power Plant is located in which of the following states of India?
The number of biosphere reserves in India is ________?
The first country to introduce laws to allow the creation of so called three-parent babies is ?
The Modified Special Incentive Package Scheme (M-SIPS) was launched to promote which sector?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Best Foods to Eat to Gain Muscle
Things That Men Think Women Can Never Learn
Best Mobile phones in the World
Different ways to Drap Saree
What to Eat in Tamil Nadu
Mixed vegetables or eggs, cooked in a medium thick gravy seasoned with ground spices, especially gorom moshla and a touch of ghee.