General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2015
What is the rank of India in 2015 WEF's Global Competitiveness Index?
The World Health Organisation (WHO) declares a country free of Ebola if no new case is reported for ________:
'World Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Day' for Year 2015 was observed on which date?
The Sahityakar Samman and Sahitya Rachna Samman are given for outstanding contribution in which language?
Doyang Lake, famous as a roosting site for longest travelling raptors Amur Falcons is located in which state?
In which among the following State, the largest rooftop solar power plant of the Indian Railways network is located?
Who among the following heads the expert group set up by NITI Aayog to draft land leasing law?
A Snickometer is associated with which sports?
Who has been nominated as life President of the Hockey India?
Who among the following is the recipient of the first 'Distinguished Indologist' award?
Heinrich von Stietencron
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
New Hairstyles For Girls
Class 9 - Congruent Triangles
Cure for Atherosclerosis
Most Photogenic and breathtaking places in the world
Reasons Tim Tebow Breaks The Mold
Hangs Out With Orphans
Although he grew up in Jacksonville, Tim would always be flying back to the Philippines to help his father with his orphanage there.