General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Who will be sworn-in as the new President of Zimbabwe?
Mohamad Al Jounde has been honoured with the International Children’s Peace Prize 2017. He hails from which country?
United Arab Emirates
Which city is the world’s most crowded cities, according to World Economic Forum (WEF) citing UN Habitat Data?
Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
K K Mittal
G B Pattanaik
Who has been chosen for the 2017 National Yash Chopra Memorial Award?
Shah Rukh Khan
The GST council has formed which committee to select members of National Anti-profiteering Authority (NAPA) under GST?
Pradeep Kumar Sinha
Which country has become the first NATO member to launch self-contained cyber command unit?
Which state government has signed MoU with British Council for quality education?
India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with World Bank for “Shared Infrastructure for Solar Parks Project (SISPP)”?
Who has inaugurated the 7th edition of ‘Kathakar – International Storytellers Festival?
Ram Nath Kovind
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Expensive Cars in the World
Benefits of Nectarine
Good Luck Charms From Around The World
Best Foods for Healthy Eyes
Rules to play Skeet Shooting
A thicker, but standard 108110 mm diameter flat target in the shape of a wheel designed to run along the ground.