General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2017
Where is the headquarters of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)?
“Aoba Velox-III” satellite, which has been successfully launched into orbit from the International Space Station (ISS), is belonged to which country?
Thangjam Tababi Devi has won gold at the 2017 Asian Cadet Judo Championship (ACJC). She hails from which Indian state?
The book “60 Indian Poets” has been authored by whom?
Which country has launched new virtual currency “Petro”?
Which city has ranked the top-paying city for professionals in India, according to the 2017 Salary Trends Study by Randstad?
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved how much amount of loan to build roads in Gujarat?
The 2017 World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) is observed on which day?
Sergio Ramirez has won the 2017 Cervantes Prize. He hails from which country?
Which Indian bank has acquired Snapdeal-owned mobile wallet FreeCharge?
State Bank of India
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Top Fishes of India
Weird Place Names
Benefits of Onions
Tips to get ready for Summer
Class 9 - Comprehension
Craziest Perfume Bottle
Former ballerina Betsey Johnson designed these perfume bottles out of the love of her former profession. Her passion for dance inspired this perfume which is known as Too Too, released in 2011.