General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
Which of the following is known as 'Queen of the Adriatic'?
Strait of Gibraltar
Who among the following is known as the Morning Star of Indian Renaissance?
Ram Mohan Roy
Acharya Vinoba BHave
Rabindra Nath Tagore
Surface inversion of temperature is a phenomenon related to-
Increase in temperature with increase in elevation
Decrease in temperature with increasing elevation
Decrease in temperature with decreasing elevation
Increase in temperature with decreasing elevation
In which State was the Nalanda University located in India
Which city is famous for oranges?
The French Revolution gave its modern meaning to the term
Who is known as the father of Sanskrit Grammar?
None of the above
Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh is famous for
On planet Earth, there is no centrifugal force at the
Tropic of Cancer
Tropic of Capricorn
Pediplains and inselbergs are features of the old stage of which cycle of erosion?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Simple Multiplication - Maths Game
101Ideas to Boost Business
Superfoods To Boost Your Brainpower Naturally
Class 8 - Conservation of Plants And Animals
Antioxidant rich foods
Precautions while using Mobile Phones
Home Design Ideas
Have a party where every guest is asked to bring a plant of one color say, purple for an instant garden with a little story of friendship behind each plant.