General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which among the following awards was instituted in the last ?
Dada Saheb Phalke Award
Bhartiya Jnanpeeth Award
Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award
Which among the following country is considered to be the Origin of Coffee Plant?
A lion to the Huna Deer, A burning fever to the king of Sindhu, A troubler of the sleep of the Gurjara King, A bilious fever to that scent elephant, the lord of Gandhara, Destroyer of Skills of Latas, An axe to the Creeper, which is goddess to fortune of Malwa Banabhatta has given these 6 attributes
None of them
In which of the following states is located the Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary , which has been recently (in year 2010) selected by Wildlife Institute of India to be developed as an alternate habitat for the Asiatic Lions?
Which among the following sporting event has become the first ever to be broadcast live on the popular video sharing website YouTube?
2010 Africa Cup of Nations
FIFA World Cup,
Indian Premier League -III
T-20 World Cup
None of them
Robin Hood effect is related to which of the following?
Income and consumption
Taxation in United States
Which among the following represents an example, in which National Income is double counted?
Wages of Bus and Wages of Train Drivers
Coal energy output and hydro electric energy output
Tax receipts and Salaries of Revenue Officers
Cotton Output and Cotton cloth output
Cotton output and Jute output
Find the odd man out:
State Bank of India
University of Delhi
The motive behind Alauddin Khilji's Chittor Campaign was :
1. To capture Padmini
2. To make a stronghold for further campaigns to Gujarat
3. To make it a capital for his son
Which among the above hold most correct ?
1 & 2 only
1 & 3 only
all of them
Consider the following statements:
1. Color blindness is more common in men
2. Color blindness is an X-linked recessive trait
3. If both the X chromosomes are defective, a woman may have color blindness
Which among the above statements are correct:
1 & 2
2 & 3
all are correct
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Brussel
Class 9 - Homonyms
Rare Flowers That Are Stunning To Look At
Most Beautiful Flowers In The World
Benefits of Lactuca
Bollywood Beautiful Queens
Street Food in India
Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the Camellia sinensis, an evergreen shrub native to Asia. After water, it is the most widely consumed drink in the world.