General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
What are the targets set by Ministry of Commerce, Government of India for bringing Foreign Direct Investments in India by 2012 & 2017?
$ 100 Billion & $ 200 Billion
$ 50 Billion & $ 100 Billion
$ 100 Billion & $ 180 Billion
$ 50 Billion & $ 120 Billion
$ 80 Billion & $ 180 Billion
Who among the following has been appointed to head the panel set up by Rajasthan High Court to look into “all aspects” of the issue of providing reservation to Gujjars under a special category?
Justice S N Bhargava
Justice I.S. Israni
Justice P.C. Tatia
Justice Dinesh Maheshwari
Justice Sangeet Raj Lodha
Which among the following is essential gene material ?
None of them
Accenture Ian Poulter Championship is related to which of the following sports?
What do we call a situation, when the Government meets the gap of the public expenditure and public revenue by printing new currency ?
Bring out the word/ phrase which is not a Palindrome?
So many dynamos!
No lemon , no melon.
Do geese see God?
A Satan sees Natasha
A dog! A panic in a pagoda!
Consider the following statements:
1. There can be a Judicial review of the economic policy of the government
2. Supreme court of India gave an important verdict regarding judicial review of economic policy in the BALCO employees Union vs. Union of India case
3. Disinvestment policy of the government is also subject to Judicial review in all conditions
Bring out the correct statements:
only 1 is correct
only 1 & 2 are correct
only 2 & 3 are correct
only 2 is correct
only 1 is correct
Which article of the constitution of India lays down the procedure for impeachment of the President?
What is the 11th plan target of increasing forest and tree cover?
Which of the following acts later led to creation of Zonal councils ?
Government of India Act 1935
Indian Independence Act 1947
People's Representation Act 1950
States Reorganization Act 1956
None of the above
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Wheelchair Tennis
Best Airlines in the World
Ways to Be a Better Parent
Schedule daily special time
Let your child choose an activity where you hang out together for 10 or 15 minutes with no interruptions. Theres no better way for you to show your love.