General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
No citizen shall, on grounds only of religion, race, caste, sex, descent, place of birth, residence or any of them, be ineligible for, or discriminated against in respect of, any employment or office under the State Which among the following article says this ?
In which state of North east India "Dree Festival" which is a crop harvest festival is observed?
In which year the British Government signed the Hague Opium Convention?
In which year Mahatma Gandhi was chosen as Person of the Year by United States Time Magazine?
Consider the following statements in context with the 42nd amendment of Constitution of India?
1. 42nd amendment gave the directive principles precedence over fundamental rights wherever there was a conflict, however the subsequent amendment revoked this provision
2. The 42nd amendment act laid down certain fundamental duties, which had to be observed by all nationals and noncompliance with them was made punishable under the law
3. The 42nd amendment also prevented declaration of emergency on account of internal strife and empowered for declaration of emergency only if there is an armed rebellion
Which among the above statements are correct?
1 & 2 only
2 & 3 only
1 & 3 only
In which of the following country is being carried out world’s largest carbon credit project ?
Which among the following day is observed to commemorate the signature of the Montreal Protocol?
International Wildlife Conservation Day
International Ozone Day
World Health Day
International Day for Biological Diversity
Many a times we read in the newspapers about Fiscal stimulus, which is basically a framework consisting of affirmative government action through the Budget to boost economic activity. Which among the following is a prerequisite to a Fiscal stimulus?
A low fiscal deficit
A high fiscal Deficit
A stable economic environment
A considerable public demand
None of the above
Pump priming mainly deals with which of the following?
Increased government expenditure during recession
Decreased government expenditure during recession
Increased government income during recession
Decreased government income during recession
None of them
Which among the following is also called as lengthiest amendment to Indian Constitution?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Powerful Cars on the Market
Xmas For Kids
Benefits of Plum
Most Sinister Childhood Villains Of All Time
Benefits of Grapes
Smartphone Photography Tips and Tricks
Your Phones Camera Lets You Know EVERYTHING
Your phones camera isnt only able to see more than your eyes, its able to know more than your brain