General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Kemal Ataturk is known as founder and builder of Modern_______?
None of them,
We read in the newspapers that India's domestic banks, be they state-owned or from the private sector, are increasingly tapping the international markets to issue bonds to meet their fund requirements. In this context, recently (in year 2010) Bank of India said that it has tapped the international market to raise US$ 500 million under MTN Programme . What is MTN ?
Minimum Term Notes
Medium Term Notes
Moderate Tax Norms
Minimum Tax Norms
Mortgage Trench Notes
In which year Farrukhsiyar granted English East India Company the privilege to trade duty free in Bengal?
Which of the city was the capital of Nigeria , before Abuja officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991?
None of them
Consider the following statements regarding Cost Push Inflation :
1. Cost Push Inflation is a function of the costs such as wages, rent , interest rates etc.
2. Cost Push Inflation can be controlled easily in comparison to the Demand Pull Inflation
3. The purchasing power of Rupee decreases in case of Cost push inflation.
Which among the above statements hold correct?
1 & 2
2 & 3
1 & 3
What is the approximate contribution of Tourism direct as well as Indirect) in India's GDP?
Consider the following statements:
1. Jainism did not spread as fast as Buddhism in India
2. There was no extensive royal patronage in Jainism as in case of Buddhism
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both 1 and 2 are correct
Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
Which of the following sports man is nicknamed as Punter due to his being fond of gambling at a time?
Juan Martin Del Petro
Which of the following personalities from India is among 19 members chosen by UN chief Ban Ki-moon for a high-level advisory group on Climate Change Financing tasked with mobilizing funds pledged during the Copenhagen meet to tackle global warming? (March 5, 2010)
Montek Singh Ahluwalia
As per accepted recommendations of the Thirteenth Finance Commission, the State’s share has been fixed at 32% of the net proceeds of sharable Central Taxes. Which among the following state gets the maximum share ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Figs
Most Amazing Fountains Around The World
Benefits of Almonds
Cartoons Characters That You Wish Were Real