General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following represents the venue of the World's first Earth summit?
Rio de Janeiro
Robinson Crusoe is a famous work by?
Which of the following is the highest mountain peak of North America ?
Lines that are drawn parallel to the equator are called as?
Where would you find the Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) in ^India?
Where would you find the headquarters of the International Telecommunication Union ?
This is the smalest Republican country of the world without any official capital. Can you identify it from the given options?
State of Vatican
Which of the following represents the percentage area of the earth's surface that is covered by ^India?
Nikhil Banerjee and Vilayat Khan are the famous names associated^with ?
In which of the following layers of atmosphere, you would find Ozone^layer ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Expensive Yachts Ever Built
Benefits of Beetroot
Must Have iPhone Accessories
As good as your iPhone is at taking pictures on the fly, it can be immensely useful to have some actuallenses on hand just in case you want to get that especially spectacular shot.