General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Mahatma Gandhi founded the........newspaper in 1903 at South Africa?
Religion is the opium of the masses, is the statement made by?
Otto Von Bismarck
You would associate the Samkhya school of philosophy with
Daughter of The East is the name of the^autobiographical account of?
Begum Khalida Zia
The first home minister of the independent India was?
Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
This famous traveler was the author of Kitab fi Tahqiq ma l'il-Hind (Researches on India). Name the person in question from the given options?
None of these
Who directed the film Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix?
Oscar Peterson died recently. He belonged to the field of?
You would associate the philosophy of 'Purva Mimansa' with?
Numismatics is the study of?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cure for Ulcers
Prime Minister of India
Myth about Alcohol
Quick Tips To Build Brawn
Makeover Tips For Eyes
Romantic Valentines Date Ideas
Waffle Bar Date
Surprise your spouse on Valentines day with our romantic Waffle Bar date idea. Not only have we provided gorgeous printables to dress up your waffle bar, but we have also included some of our FAVORITE recipes.