General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following Indian business groups was behind the creation of EKA, the world's fourth most powerful supercomputer?
Wipro Technologies Ltd
Infosys Technologies Ltd
A.V. Birla Group
Asian Games in the year 2010 will be held at?
Joseph Sepp Blatter is the President of?
Peace, Perseverance, Progress is the motto of?
The fear of failure is also termed as?
This famous legendry footballer recently appologised for the infamous hand of God goal. We are talking about?
He is the President of the International Olympic Committee. We are talking about?
Juan Antonio Samaranch
None of these
This personality is the youngest chess grandmaster from India. Name him from the given options?
This famous ornithologist is also known as The Birdman of India. Identify him from the given options?
Dry Ice is basically?
solid carbon mono-oxide
solid carbon di-oxide
solid carbon tetra chloride
none of these
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Best Honeymoon Spots in India
How To Build or Rebuild Trust
Rules to play Wheelchair Basketball
Weird Olympic Sports
Rules to play Sumo Wrestling
Benefits of Cassava
The cassava plant is a staple crop in Africa, Asia, and South America. Tapioca is a starch found in the roots (tubers) of the plant. Different parts of the plant such as the root, leaves, and sometimes the whole plant, are used in herbal remedies.