General Knowledge - History of India
Which is the hybrid of Pusa Giant Napier?
Napier x Jowar
Napier x Bajra
Jowar x Bajra
Bajra x Jowar
Seed treatment of which crop is done by Captan or Cerasan @ 5 gm/kg seed?
In how many years does a bull get ready for insemination?
None of these
Success of rural projects depends upon-
Regular training of staff
Which of the following is not a method of knowing seed life?
Embryo culture method
Seed dormancy method
How many days old paddy seedling is used for SRI technology?
How much biomass in quintal per hectare is obtained from green manure of the sunnhemp and dhaincha crops?
How much paddy seed is needed for transplanting one hectare area by SRI technique?
How much is the fat percentage in the milk of Bhadavari buffalo?
The ideal temperature for most of the cultivable crops is-
30°C - 50°C
15°C - 40°C
35°C - 40°C
45°C - 55°C
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Xmas Food Ideas
Things Vegetarians Get Really Good
Science Experiments Ideas
Best Honeymoon Spots in India
Precautions while using Computer and Laptops
Beauty Skin Care Tips
START WITH SPUDS
Potatoes have a skinlightening enzyme called catecholase that can fade dark undereye circles temporarily, says makeup pro Shalini Vadhera. Twice a week, cut a potato into two thin slices and leave them on your eyes for 10 minutes.