General Knowledge - History of India
To reduce the crop-weed competition, at what stage are the herbicides used?
At ear emergence
After first irrigation
How many days can the Aonla be kept in salt solution?
Which variety of Papaya gives maximum Papain?
Growth of early emerging leaves becomes faster because of-
cell division and cell enlargement
stunt growth of plants
low pressure of outer atmosphere
Opening and closing of stomata depends on-
How much nursery area is required for transplanting one hectare of paddy crop?
How much biomass in quintal per hectare is obtained from green manure of the sunnhemp and dhaincha crops?
As standard how much is the weight in gram of an egg?
How much is the fat percentage in the milk of Bhadavari buffalo?
Which fruit crop has the largest area in India?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cure for Candidiasis
Best Time Travel Films
Mind Blowing Indian Mehndi Designs
Benefits of Dates
Heals Bowel Illnesses
The dietary fiber in dry dates is known to heal constipation effectively. They can keep our colon clear by increasing the amount of fecal matter. They also act as laxatives and facilitate the movement of bowel within our body.