General Knowledge - History of India
More than how much percentage of loss of urea should not be during silage fermentation?
20% - 22%
15% - 18%
10% - 12%
8% - 10%
For how many years is Sheep able to breed?
How much percentage of soluble salts are present in Alkali soils?
0.1% - 0.2%
1.5% - 2.5%
2% - 3%
How much Brinjal seed may be obtained from one hectare area?
Which is not an inorganic matter in the following?
Which is not basic principle of Agronomy?
To select appropriate materials for seed & sowing
Management of soil and climate
Appropriate intercropping activities management for corp
Livestock management for Agriculture
What is the average annual production of European variety of honeybee colony?
Which does not match in relation to Cotton?
C-520 - Diploid
G-27 - Diploid
Vikas - American
Ranivan - American
At the vegetative growth stage, flowering is stopped in food-grain crops, known as -
sigmoid growth curve
grand growth period
Which is not true in relation to Bajra?
Chromosome No - 20
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Precautions while using Overhead Projectors
101 Tales of Animals
Romantic Valentines Date Ideas
Hearts to Hearts Game Night
Are you familiar with the fun family game, Apples to Apples? Well check out this adorable Valentines version from Say Not Sweet Anne. Have a fun family date night playing Hearts to Hearts this upcoming Valentines day.