General Knowledge - History of India
Who was the first Governor General of India?
The most important feature in the economic measure pursued by Allauddin Khilji was
minting of new coins
development of agriculture
Ravidas and Kabir were the disciples of which of the following?
What was the only permanent effect of hte invasions of Mahmud Ghaznavi?
Control over Western India
Control over Kashmir
Annexation of Punjab
Acceptance of subordinate position by rulers of North India
The seat of Central Government of British India was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi in the year
Which ruler, for the first time issued gold coins on a large scale in ancient India?
The earliest Veda is the
Which of the following was a saint of the Bhakti Movement in Bengal?
Ashoka called the Third Buddhist Council at
The number of permanent members of the Security Council of the United Nations is
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Sign Of Pregnancy
Cure for Coronary Heart Disease
How to Maintain Good Hygiene
Benefits of Star Apple
Extremely Beautiful Minerals And Stones
New Delhi City
Benefits of Cereals
Types of Cereals
The most familiar grains used for making the category of cereals include rice, maize, corn, ragi, bajra, wheat, barley, sorghum, Italian millets and oats. Here we discuss about some of the most widely used cereal varieties.