Idiom of the Day
swallow (something) hook, line, and sinker
to believe something completely when someone is trying to deceive you
I swallowed the story hook, line, and sinker about how my friend lost his car keys.
Rules to play Aquatics
Lazy river rules
1. Riders must be 44 tall to ride alone.
2. Enter and exit only from stairs or ramps.
3. Riders must stay seated in tube at all times.
4. A responsible adult may ride a double tube with, or walk along side, a child 3 or older who is less than 42 tall in
a single blue tube. One adult may supervise up to two children, each in their own blue tube if they are pushing the
5. Children who are too small to use the blue inner tubes by themselves (under 3 years old or younger or shorter than
42) may use a yellow tube if they are with an adult 16 years old or older who is walking along side attentively
watching the person in their yellow tube. One adult may supervise up to two children, each in their own yellow
tube if they are pushing the tubes.
6. An adult 16 years old or older may not push a double tube with two children who are too small to use the blue
inner tubes by themselves.
7. Swimsuits must be free of all exposed metal such as rivets, buckles, snaps or zippers, and pockets must be empty.
8. Only 2 people may use a double tube; Only 1 person may use a single tube. 1 person may NOT use a double tube
9. Children may not ride on the laps of adults.
10. Do not stand on tubes.
11. No stopping, holding on to the edge, or hanging from the bridge.
12. Riders must be seated on their back, with legs on top of the tube when on the Lazy River.