Lactation in mothers
1. Frequently, cook unripe papayas (kacha papita) and eat.
2. ½ teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) taken every night along with 1 cup milk.
3. Mix together 1 teaspoon each cumin (jeera) powder & sugar and take with warm milk after dinner every day for a few days.
4. Boil 2 teaspoon cumin (jeera) seeds in ½ cup water. Filter. Mix in ½ cup milk and 1 teaspoon honey. Drink once a day for a few days.
5. Boil 2 teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf) in barley water and take twice or thrice a day.
6. Grind a handful of bitter gourd (karela) leaves into a fine paste and apply on breasts.